26 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2023
Baltimore, Maryland — The law firm of Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that 26 of our attorneys have been named to The Best Lawyers in America® list for 2023.
The Gordon Feinblatt attorneys named are:
- Kenneth S. Aneckstein - Trusts & Estates
- Charles R. Bacharach - Employment Law - Individuals
- Todd R. Chason - Environmental Law
- Timothy D. A. Chriss - Real Estate Law
- Carol Ghingher Cooper - Family Law
- Elliott Cowan - Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Law
- Royal W. Craig - Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Technology Law
- D. Robert Enten - Government Relations Practice
- Herbert Goldman - Corporate Law
- Ned T. Himmelrich - Copyright Law, Information Technology Law, Technology Law, Trade Secrets Law, Trademark Law
- Robert C. Kellner - Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management
- F. Kirk Kolodner - Litigation - Trusts & Estates
- Edward J. Levin - Real Estate Law
- Matthew P. Mellin - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Searle E. Mitnick - Real Estate Law
- David S. Musgrave - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Abba David Poliakoff - Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Commercial Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, M&A Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation
- Michael C. Powell - Environmental Law, Litigation - Environmental
- Christopher R. Rahl - Banking and Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law
- George F. Ritchie - Litigation - Real Estate
- Barry F. Rosen - Health Care Law
- Peter B. Rosenwald, II - Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law
- Lynn B. Sassin - Tax Law, Trusts & Estates
- Jerrold A. Thrope - Commercial Litigation, Family Law, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Real Estate
- Michele Bresnick Walsh - Corporate Law
- Danielle Stager Zoller - Real Estate Law
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
August 19, 2022
Aneckstein, Kenneth S.
Bacharach, Charles R.
Chason, Todd R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Cooper, Carol Ghingher
Craig, Royal W.
Enten, D. Robert
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kellner, Robert C.
Kolodner, F. Kirk
Levin, Edward J.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Mitnick, Searle E.
Musgrave, David S.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Powell, Michael C.
Rahl, Christopher R.
Ritchie, George F.
Rosen, Barry F.
Rosenwald, II, Peter B.
Sassin, Lynn B.
Thrope, Jerrold A.
Walsh, Michele Bresnick
Zoller, Danielle Stager
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Energy & Environmental
Mergers & Acquisitions
Technology & Intellectual Property
Trusts & Estates