Danielle Stager Zoller, Member
Danielle represents developers, lenders and investors in real estate.
Danielle is Chair of the firm’s Real Estate team and a member in the firm’s Energy & Environment, Health Care, EMERGE, and Business Law practice groups. She represents clients in matters involving the acquisition, sale, financing, construction, leasing, management, and development of commercial and residential real estate. Her clients include developers, lenders and investors, as well as condominium associations, homeowners associations and residential property owners.
Danielle’s experience includes contract drafting and negotiation; closings and settlements; lease preparation and review for landlords and tenants; title review; loan transactions for lenders and borrowers; construction contracts; real estate covenants and easements; condominium conversions; and matters relating to commercial condominiums, homeowners associations and other common interest ownership projects. She works with business owners, management companies and property owners to advance and protect their interests.
Danielle’s practice also focuses on real estate issues for solar and other energy projects, including due diligence review, title and survey examination, advice on property taxes, controlling interest taxes, and recordation and transfer taxes, and negotiation of solar options, leases, easements and other site control instruments. She provides local Maryland counsel on solar projects of all sizes, including utility-scale solar projects and community solar projects.
Danielle frequently serves as local Maryland counsel and local Virginia counsel on multistate transactions, which involve properties in Maryland and Virginia. She provides local counsel opinions and advice on recordation and transfer taxes in Maryland and Virginia.
Danielle enjoys being a trusted advisor for her clients. As an experienced and respected lawyer, she helps clients achieve their business goals quickly and efficiently.
Prior to joining Gordon Feinblatt in 2001, Danielle was an associate with a law firm in Northern Virginia, and prior to that she was a Clerk for the Hon. William R. Shelton in Chesterfield County, Va.
Named to TheBest Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law, 2021 and 2022
Named Leadership in Law Honoree, The DailyRecord, 2020
Named to Maryland's Top 100 Women, The Daily Record, 2019
- 26 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2023
- 25 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- 24 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2021
- Gordon Feinblatt Names Five New Chairs Making Gains with Women in Leadership
- Gordon Feinblatt Forms EMERGE Team
- Gordon Feinblatt Attorney Danielle Stager Zoller Elected To Board of Planned Parenthood of Maryland, Inc.
Member, American Bar Association
Member, Maryland State Bar Association
Member, Bar Association of Baltimore City
Member, Virginia State Bar
President, Board of Directors, Community Housing Associates, Inc.
Member, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
Member, Board of Directors, Planned Parenthood of Maryland, 2007-2016
Troop Leader, Girl Scouts of Central Maryland, 2018-2020
- Presenter, "Climate Solutions Now Act of 2022," MylesTitle's 4th Quarter 2022 Breakfast and Seminar, October 20, 2022
- Gordon Feinblatt’s COVID-19 Information Hub
- Relating to Real Estate - November 2020
- Relating to Real Estate: Hot Topics 2020 Webinar
- Relating to Real Estate - October 2020
- Relating to Real Estate - Maryland Real Property Laws Update 2020
- Mortgage Forbearance and Moratorium on Evictions for Multifamily Projects with Federally Backed Mortgage Loans
- Governor Hogan’s Order Prohibits Initiation of Evictions
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans Under the CARES Act
- What COVID-19 Means for Real Estate
- Real Estate Industry Must Prepare for COVID-19
- Relating to Real Estate: Hot Topics Breakfast & Seminar 2019
- Virginia Leases No Longer Need Seals
- New Baltimore City Affordable Housing Tax May Yield Much Less Than Anticipated
- Your Virginia Lease May Be Unenforceable
- Relating to Real Estate Special Edition: 2018 Maryland Real Property Legislation
- Relating to Real Estate Special Edition: 2017 Maryland Real Property Legislation
- Relating to Real Estate - December 2016
- 2016 Maryland Real Property Legislation
- Relating to Real Estate May 2015
- Relating to Real Estate January 2015
- Relating to Real Estate - July 17, 2013
- Relating to Real Estate Legislative Update 2012
- Many IDOTs Will Soon Be Taxable
- Baltimore City Green Building Standards Now Effective