Herbert Goldman, Member
Herb was named to Best Lawyers 2020 for Corporate Law.
Herb is a Member in the Business Law practice group. In his more than 40 years of practice, he has acquired experience in many areas of commercial law, particularly corporate and partnership law, acquisition of health care practices, financing, and business practices. He has developed a principal focus in financing transactions and has negotiated and closed numerous bank loans and arrangements, including financings in many leveraged buyouts, complex institutional financings, industrial development financings, asset-based financings, and secured and unsecured loans.
Herb's general commercial experience includes mergers and acquisitions, syndications, business planning and general commercial matters of all types for all sizes of business.
Herb was named in Best Lawyers in America®for Corporate Law since 2013 and is a recipient of The Daily Record's "Leadership in Law" award in 2007.
- 26 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2023
- 25 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- 24 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2021
- 24 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020
- 24 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- 25 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named to Best Lawyers in America 2018
- 25 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America 2017
- 28 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America 2016
- 26 Gordon Feinblatt Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2014
- 27 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named As Best Lawyers in America 2013
- 14 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Selected to Maryland Super Lawyers for 2010 and 6 Selected to Maryland's Rising Stars
- 19 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named to Maryland's 2009 Super Lawyers and 3 Named to Maryland's "Rising Stars"
- GFR Lawyers Chosen for Super Lawyers 2007
Member, Board of Trustees, The Baltimore Zoo, 1996-1999, 2011-present
Member, Board of Directors, Goodwill Industries, 2006-2014
Member, Board of Directors, Friends of the Family, 1996-2006
President, Board of Directors, Baltimore Jewish Council, 1980-1982
Member, Board of Directors, Levindale, 1982-1985
President, Beth Am Synagogue, 1993-1998
Forum Member, Advisory Board of Downtown Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Continuing Studies
Member, American Bar Association
Member, Maryland State Bar Association