19 Gordon Feinblatt Lawyers Named to Maryland's 2009 Super Lawyers and 3 Named to Maryland's "Rising Stars"
Gordon Feinblatt, LLC is proud to announce that 19 of the Firm's lawyers have been named to Maryland's 2009 Super Lawyers list and 3 lawyers have been named to the “Rising Stars” list. The attorneys named to the Super Lawyers are:
- Marjorie A. Corwin and Carla Stone Witzel - Banking
- Lawrence D. Coppel - Bankruptcy & Creditor / Debtor Rights
- LawrenceP. Fletcher-Hill, Lawrence S. Greenwald and Jerrold A. Thrope - Business Litigation
- Herbert Goldman and Abba David Poliakoff - Business/Corporate
- Matthew P. Mellin - Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Robert C. Kellner - Employment & Labor
- Alison L. Asti - Entertainment & Sports
- Michael C. Powell - Environmental
- Sheila K. Sachs - Family Law and listed as one the Top 25 Women “Super Lawyers”
- Barry F. Rosen - Health Care
- Ned T. Himmelrich - Intellectual Property
- William M. Davidow, Jr. - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Timothy D. A. Chriss, David H. Fishman, Searle E. Mitnick - Real Estate
Named to the 2009 Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”:
- Brian L. Moffet - Class Actions/Mass Torts
- Margaret Witherup Tindall - Environmental
- Eric N. Schloss - Personal Injury Plaintiff General
Super Lawyers identifies the top 5 percent of attorneys in each state, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine. The national legal publisher uses a multi-step process that incorporates peer recognition and professional achievement to identify qualified candidates to produce a diverse and comprehensive listing of Maryland's outstanding lawyers. The determination of whether a lawyer will be placed on the list is independent of advertising or any other payments.
March 05, 2009
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kellner, Robert C.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Powell, Michael C.
Rosen, Barry F.
Thrope, Jerrold A.
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Energy & Environmental
Private Client Services
Technology & Intellectual Property
Trusts & Estates