Baltimore, Maryland – The law firm of Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that 24 of our attorneys have been named to the 2019 Best Lawyers in America® list.
The Gordon Feinblatt attorneys named are:
- Charles R. Bacharach - Employment
- Timothy D.A. Chriss - Real Estate
- Lawrence D. Coppel - Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Marjorie A. Corwin - Financial Services Regulation
- Elliott Cowan - Corporate and Corporate Compliance
- D. Robert Enten - Government Relations
- Herbert Goldman - Corporate
- Lawrence S. Greenwald - Litigation/Arbitration/Mediation
- Ned T. Himmelrich - Information Technology /Copyright/Technology/Trademark/Trade Secrets
- Robert C. Kellner - Employment & Labor
- F. Kirk Kolodner - Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Edward J. Levin - Real Estate
- Matthew P. Mellin - Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Searle E. Mitnick - Real Estate
- David S. Musgrave - Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights/Insolvency
- Abba David Poliakoff - Corporate/Securities/Capital Markets
- Michael C. Powell - Environmental and Environmental Litigation
- George F. Ritchie - Litigation - Real Estate
- Barry F. Rosen - Health Care
- Peter B. Rosenwald II - Banking & Finance/Corporate
- Sheila K. Sachs - Family Law/Mediation/Collaborative Law/Arbitration
- Lynn B. Sassin - Trusts & Estates/Tax
- William D. Shaughnessy, Jr. - Land Use & Zoning/Real Estate
- Jerrold A. Thrope - Commercial Litigation
The 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America® is based on more than 5.5 million detailed peer reviews of lawyers by other lawyers.
Bacharach, Charles R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Enten, D. Robert
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kellner, Robert C.
Kolodner, F. Kirk
Levin, Edward J.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Mitnick, Searle E.
Musgrave, David S.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Powell, Michael C.
Ritchie, George F.
Rosen, Barry F.
Rosenwald, II, Peter B.
Sassin, Lynn B.
Thrope, Jerrold A.
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Energy & Environmental
Private Client Services
Technology & Intellectual Property
Trusts & Estates