17 Gordon Feinblatt Attorneys Named to 2021 Super Lawyers® List and 7 as Rising Stars
Baltimore, Maryland — The law firm of Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that 17 of our attorneys have been named to the 2021 Maryland Super Lawyers® list, and an additional seven have been named by Super Lawyers® as 2021 Maryland Rising Stars.
The attorneys selected as 2021 Maryland Super Lawyers® are:
- Charles R. Bacharach — Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation, Employee Benefits
- Todd R. Chason — Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental, Government Relations
- Timothy D.A. Chriss — Real Estate, Land Use/Zoning
- Carol Ghingher Cooper — Family Law
- Ned T. Himmelrich — Intellectual Property, Business/Corporate, Technology Transactions
- Robert C. Kellner — Employee Benefits, Employment & Labor
- F. Kirk Kolodner — Family Law, Business Litigation, General Litigation
- Edward J. Levin — Real Estate
- Searle E. Mitnick — Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- David S. Musgrave — Bankruptcy
- Abba David Poliakoff — Business/Corporate, Securities & Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Intellectual Property, Technology Transactions
- Michael C. Powell — Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental Litigation, Government Relations
- Barry F. Rosen — Health Care, Business/Corporate, Antitrust Litigation
- Lynn B. Sassin — Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation
- William D. Shaughnessy, Jr. — Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Land Use/Zoning
- Jerrold A. Thrope — Business Litigation, Family Law, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Margaret M. Witherup — Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental, Environmental Litigation, Health Care
The attorneys selected as 2021 Rising Stars are:
- David W. Beugelmans — Energy & Natural Resources
- Lauren E. Lake — Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Employment Litigation, General Litigation
- Christopher T. Magette — Banking, Creditor Debtor Rights, Real Estate
- Alexandria K. Montanio— Business/Corporate, Civil Litigation, Health Care
- Bryan M. Mull — Bankruptcy
- Alicia Lynn Wilson — Employment & Labor
- Meghan E. Young — Personal Injury - General
Super Lawyers® is a rating organization that identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The multiphased selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
December 21, 2020
Bacharach, Charles R.
Beugelmans, David W.
Chason, Todd R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Cooper, Carol Ghingher
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kellner, Robert C.
Kolodner, F. Kirk
Lake, Lauren E.
Levin, Edward J.
Magette, Christopher T.
Mitnick, Searle E.
Montanio, Alexandria K.
Mull, Bryan M.
Musgrave, David S.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Powell, Michael C.
Rosen, Barry F.
Sassin, Lynn B.
Thrope, Jerrold A.
Wilson, Alicia Lynn
Young, Meghan E.
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Energy & Environmental
Technology & Intellectual Property
Trusts & Estates