24 Gordon Feinblatt Attorneys Named to 2018 Super Lawyers
Baltimore, Maryland – The law firm of Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that 21 of our attorneys have been named to the 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers list, and three of our attorneys have been named by Super Lawyers as 2018 Maryland Rising Stars.
The attorneys selected as 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers are:
- Todd R. Chason - Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental, Government Relations
- Timothy D.A. Chriss - Real Estate, Land Use/Zoning
- Carol Ghingher Cooper - Family Law
- Lawrence D. Coppel - Bankruptcy
- Marjorie A. Corwin - Banking, Business/Corporate
- David H. Fishman - Real Estate
- Lawrence S. Greenwald - Business Litigation, General Litigation, Appellate
- Ned T. Himmelrich - Intellectual Property, Business/Corporate
- Robert C. Kellner - Employment & Labor, Employee Benefits
- F. Kirk Kolodner - Family Law, Business Litigation, General Litigation
- Edward J. Levin - Real Estate
- Matthew P. Mellin - Employee Benefits
- Searle E. Mitnick - Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- David S. Musgrave - Bankruptcy, Real Estate
- Abba David Poliakoff - Business/Corporate, Securities & Corporate Finance, Mergers & Aquisitions
- Michael C. Powell - Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental Litigation, Government Relations
- Barry F. Rosen - Health Care, Business/Corporate, Antitrust Litigation
- Peter B. Rosenwald II - Banking, Real Estate
- Sheila K. Sachs - Family Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Lynn B. Sassin - Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Jerrold A. Thrope - Business Litigation, Family Law, Intellectual Property Litigation
The attorneys selected as 2018 Rising Stars are:
- Valerie L. Albrecht - Family Law, Business Litigation
- Justin P. Katz - Personal Injury - General, Workers' Compensation
- Alicia L. Wilson - Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers is a rating organization that identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
January 26, 2018
Chason, Todd R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Cooper, Carol Ghingher
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Katz, Justin P.
Kellner, Robert C.
Kolodner, F. Kirk
Levin, Edward J.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Mitnick, Searle E.
Musgrave, David S.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Powell, Michael C.
Rosen, Barry F.
Rosenwald, II, Peter B.
Sassin, Lynn B.
Thrope, Jerrold A.
Wilson, Alicia Lynn
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Energy & Environmental
Private Client Services
Technology & Intellectual Property
Trusts & Estates