Gordon Feinblatt Awarded Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2021
Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that our firm was ranked by Chambers & Partners in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Eleven Gordon Feinblatt attorneys were ranked in their individual areas of practice:
- Charles R. Bacharach, Labor & Employment
- Timothy D.A. Chriss, Real Estate
- Royal W. Craig, Intellectual Property
- Ned T. Himmelrich, Intellectual Property
- Robert C. Kellner, Labor & Employment
- Edward J. Levin, Real Estate
- Matthew P. Mellin, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- David S. Musgrave, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Abba David Poliakoff, Corporate/M&A
- Barry F. Rosen, Health Care
- Jerrold A. Thrope, Litigation: General Commercial
Our firm was ranked in five areas of practice:
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has conducted research regarding the U.S. legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients. Chambers & Partners bases its selections on in-depth interviews conducted with leading private practice attorneys and key inside counsel in the primary areas of commercial law. Attorneys are selected based on merit only.
May 20, 2021
Bacharach, Charles R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Craig, Royal W.
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kellner, Robert C.
Levin, Edward J.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Musgrave, David S.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Rosen, Barry F.
Thrope, Jerrold A.