Gordon Feinblatt Awarded Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2019
Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that the Firm was ranked by Chambers & Partners in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Thirteen Gordon Feinblatt attorneys were ranked in their individual areas of practice:
- Charles R. Bacharach, Labor & Employment
- Timothy D.A. Chriss, Real Estate
- Lawrence D. Coppel, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Royal W. Craig, Intellectual Property
- Ned Himmelrich, Intellectual Property
- Robert Kellner, Labor & Employment
- Edward J. Levin, Real Estate
- Matthew P. Mellin, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- David Musgrave, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Abba D. Poliakoff, Corporate/M&A
- Mary Porter, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Barry F. Rosen, Health Care
- Jerrold A. Thrope, Litigation: General Commercial
The Firm was ranked in five areas of practice:
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has conducted research regarding the U.S. legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients. Chambers & Partners bases its selections on in-depth interviews conducted with leading private practice attorneys and key inside counsel in the primary areas of commercial law. Attorneys are selected based on merit only.
June 07, 2019
Bacharach, Charles R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Craig, Royal W.
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kellner, Robert C.
Levin, Edward J.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Musgrave, David S.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Rosen, Barry F.
Thrope, Jerrold A.