Gordon Feinblatt Awarded Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2017
Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that the Firm was ranked by Chambers & Partners in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
The Firm was ranked in four areas of practice:
- Health Care
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Real Estate
Eleven Gordon Feinblatt attorneys were also ranked in their individual areas of practice:
- Ned Himmelrich, Intellectual Property
- Edward J. Levin, Real Estate
- Matthew P. Mellin, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Barry F. Rosen, Health Care
- Timothy D.A. Chriss, Real Estate
- Robert Kellner, Labor & Employment
- David Musgrave, Bankruptcy
- Charles R. Bacharach, Labor & Employment
- Jerry Thrope, Litigation
- David Fishman, Real Estate
- Mary Porter, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has conducted research regarding the U.S. legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients. Chambers & Partners bases its selections on in-depth interviews conducted with leading private practice attorneys and key inside counsel in the primary areas of commercial law. Attorneys are selected based on merit only.
May 09, 2017
Bacharach, Charles R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kellner, Robert C.
Levin, Edward J.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Musgrave, David S.
Rosen, Barry F.
Thrope, Jerrold A.
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Technology & Intellectual Property