Laura L. Johnson, Member
Laura focuses on estate and trust administration, planning, and preparation.
Laura is a Member of the firm's Trusts & Estates practice group.
Her practice includes estate and trust administration; estate planning, including the preparation of last wills and testaments, powers of attorney, various types of trusts, and other documents to facilitate gifts of real estate and other interests; guardianship matters; and the preparation of estate tax, fiduciary income tax and gift tax returns.
Member, Board of Directors, Harford Family House
Member, American Bar Association, Real Property Probate & Trust Law Section
Member, Maryland State Bar Association, Elder Law & Disability Rights and Estate & Trust Law Sections; Co-Chair, Estate & Gift Tax Study Group, 2001-2003
- Maryland Laws Update 2023
- Maryland Laws Update 2021
- Relating to Real Estate: Hot Topics 2020 Webinar
- Maryland Laws Update 2020
- Maryland Laws Update 2019
- Agricultural Law Forum December 2014
- Florida May Be a Little Too Humid After All
- Major Change to the Maryland Estate Tax
- Agricultural Law Forum - December 2013
- Agricultural Law Forum - November 2013
- Estate Planning 2012 - The Window is Closing
- Federal Wealth Transfer Taxes -- 2010 Tax Relief Act
- The Federal Estate Tax - The Saga Continues
- Terminally Ill, Who Says?
- Opportunity in April, 2008 for Tax-Free Transfer of Wealth
- A Change in the Maryland Estate Tax -- A Planning Opportunity
- Future Heirs Beware
- Estate Planning for Physicians