Tonya R. Foley, Associate
Tonya is an Associate in the Financial Services, Employment & Health Care groups.
Tonya is an Associate in our Financial Services, Employment and Health Care practice groups.
She has more than four years of experience working with organizations that provide immigration services to clients from various backgrounds and has successfully represented clients before immigration judges. Tonya is a U.S. Navy Veteran and also volunteered as an ombudsman to train and mentor the military spouses of over 2,000 sailors.
Prior to joining Gordon Feinblatt, Tonya served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Jeffrey Geller of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Tonya received her J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law.
- Proposed Rule on Ownership of Nursing Homes
- Supreme Court Raises the Bar for Employers to Show “Undue Hardship” in Religious Accommodation Cases
- Pennsylvania Hospitals Denied Property Tax Exemption
- Maryland Legal Alert - June 2023
- Maryland Laws Update 2023
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Expands Protections for Pregnant Employees and Applicants
- Congress Expands Requirements for Breastfeeding Accommodations in the Workplace
- Maryland Accelerates Increase to Minimum Wage and Modifies Threshold on Prohibition Against Low Wage Non-Compete Provisions
- General Assembly Passes Modifications to the Time to Care Act
- Maryland Legal Alert - April 2023
- OIG Telemedicine Fraud Alert
- Maryland Legal Alert - February 2023
- Maryland Legal Alert - January 2023
- Apparent Agency
magna cum laude,
University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law,
B.A., Business Administration, magna cum laude, National University, 2014
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado