Dirty Real Estate Talk: Environmental Issues That Can Save or Cost You $$
Alongside speakers from Geo-Technology Associates, Inc., Todd Chason, Doug Coats, Searle Mitnick, George Ritchie, Maggie Witherup, David Beugelmans and Richard Topaz will discuss environmental real estate, tax and litigation issues in buying and developing sites in Maryland, including:
- Environmental Representations and Warranties in Purchase Agreements
- PAHs: What They Are and How They Can Ruin Your Project
- Technical & Legal Issues of Methane Intrusion inot Buildings & Homes
- Litigation Tales from the Trenches
- Brownfields & Other Tax Issues
This event is invitation-only.