22 Gordon Feinblatt Attorneys Named to 2019 Super Lawyers®
Baltimore, Maryland – The law firm of Gordon Feinblatt LLC is pleased to announce that 20 of our attorneys have been named to the 2019 Maryland Super Lawyers® list, and two of our attorneys have been named by Super Lawyers® as 2019 Maryland Rising Stars.
The attorneys selected as 2019 Maryland Super Lawyers® are:
- Charles R. Bacharach- Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation, Employee Benefits
- Todd R. Chason - Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental, Government Relations
- Timothy D.A. Chriss - Real Estate, Land Use/Zoning
- Carol Ghingher Cooper- Family Law
- Lawrence D. Coppel- Bankruptcy
- Lawrence S. Greenwald - Business Litigation, General Litigation, Appellate
- Ned T. Himmelrich - Intellectual Property, Business/Corporate, Technology Transactions
- F. Kirk Kolodner - Family Law, Business Litigation, General Litigation
- Edward J. Levin - Real Estate
- Matthew P. Mellin - Employee Benefits
- Searle E. Mitnick- Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- David S. Musgrave - Bankruptcy
- Abba David Poliakoff - Business/Corporate, Securities & Corporate Finance, Mergers & Aquisitions
- Michael C. Powell- Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental Litigation, Government Relations
- Barry F. Rosen - Health Care, Business/Corporate, Antitrust Litigation
- Sheila K. Sachs- Family Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Lynn B. Sassin- Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation
- William D. Shaughnessy, Jr. - Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Land Use/Zoning
- Jerrold A. Thrope - Business Litigation, Family Law, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Margaret M. Witherup - Environmental, Environmental Litigation, General Litigation
The attorneys selected as 2019 Rising Stars are:
- Alexandria K. Montanio- Civil Litigation, Health Care Civil Litigation
- Alicia L. Wilson - Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers® is a rating organization that identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
January 03, 2019
Bacharach, Charles R.
Chason, Todd R.
Chriss, Timothy D. A.
Cooper, Carol Ghingher
Himmelrich, Ned T.
Kolodner, F. Kirk
Levin, Edward J.
Mellin, Matthew P.
Mitnick, Searle E.
Montanio, Alexandria K.
Musgrave, David S.
Poliakoff, Abba David
Powell, Michael C.
Rosen, Barry F.
Sassin, Lynn B.
Thrope, Jerrold A.
Wilson, Alicia Lynn
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Energy & Environmental
Private Client Services
Technology & Intellectual Property
Trusts & Estates